If you believe that material available on our sites, including those hosted at ProsperStack.com, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice. After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material by email.
ProspserStack is a platform used by companies to create forms and surveys to better understand why their users are leaving their service. Before submitting a DMCA notice, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use. If you are not sure whether material located on a ProsperStack site infringes your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, you should first consider seeking legal advice.
You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity infringes your copyright. In addition, you are required to consider the possible fair use implications, as a result of Lenz v. Universal. We reserve the right to challenge abuses of the DMCA process, and your contacting us does not waive that right.
Your DMCA notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available, and also may be sent to third parties such as LumenDatabase.org.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
- Verify that the content in question is hosted by ProsperStack.
- Contact the company directly. Go to the content in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the company you beleive has infringed on your coprright(s).
- Send your complaint to our designated agent via instructions below, if the issue cannot be resolved directly with the company.
As required by the DMCA, we have a policy to terminate users and/or accounts that we consider to be repeat infringers. Although we won’t share the specifics of our repeat infringer policy (we don't want anyone to game the system, after all), we believe that it strikes the right balance: it protects the rights of copyright owners and protects legitimate users from wrongful termination. Please note that notices that are successfully countered, rejected on fair use grounds, or deemed to be fraudulent are not counted against an account.
You can send your complaint to our designated agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit ProspserStack to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific page (not just the name of the company) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the page - an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This DMCA Notice was adapted from Automattic's open source legal documents and was last updated on May 6, 2020.